Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Updates!

So I don't have much time before my next class (such is my life).  But I decided I should give an update or two on my life...

...

...

Okay, so there really isn't much to be updated.  I'm still in school, doing lots of homework, and (my favorite part!) visiting classrooms.  I decided that being in the teacher education program here at BYU is kind of like being in the MTC.  You learn about what you are going to be doing and how you have to do it.  (And yes, there is the good amount of spirituality mixed in with our classes, which is really nice.  I like being able to talk about relying on the Spirit to discern the needs of my students, because honestly, we've gotta do it.)  Then will come the day when they stick us out in the classroom.  I'll have some idea of what I'm supposed to do.  Sometimes what I'm supposed to do is how things are really done.  Sometimes, it's crazier than that.

I do really have the best major though.  As exhausting as it is I wouldn't change it for anything.  (Except, maybe a family of my own...but that's still a long ways away.)

Now it's back to the books....

No comments:

Post a Comment