Monday, March 21, 2011

Jamie's Pictures March 21, 2011

Hno Jorge (the member that we live above & the 2nd counselor in the branch presidency) baptized them! Then there is me! Hna Ceferifina, Pedrito, Hna Inma and Hna Lopez!

We didn't have baptismal clothes for Pedrito. His mom got him a white shirt. They borrowed a pair of white pants from a girl in the ward. The pants had ruffles on the bottom. Pres Richard Had the great idea to staple the pants and stuff! It was great!
Me with the family of Katty who was baptized 2 weeks ago.
There is a lizard on the head of the young boy!

Hna Barlow & Hna Choto are so happy to have brownies today!
I was so excited too. They were positively delightful!!

My District. In the back Elde More, Elder Nicaragua, & Elder Castro
and then there's Elder Torrez, Me, Hna Lopez. I'm not sure what it is, but people have a hard time smiling in photos. I promise we're happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment