Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jamie's Pictures June 20, 2011

Me, Hna Chipman & Elder Despain after our 2nd musical fireside. Eld Despain is staying in Chiclayo so we will still be able to play together if we ever end up in the same zone.

I'm gonna miss Hna Chipman, though!
Me, after stake conference, with one of the little girls from our ward.
She really wanted a picture and I thought it was cute!


Our baptism from last week - Rohny.

Seriously he's the best!



Me!


Last P-day we went to a cool museum. We changed our p-day because they aren't open on Mondays. So we got permission to work all day Monday and then have our p-day on Tuesday. It was cool. It reminded me of the Emporer's New Groove. So perfect for me!

Now I have to memorize that movie in Spanish....the quotes aren't quite as funny when other people don't understand them....


No comments:

Post a Comment