Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jamie's 1st letter

Jamie's first letter was actually a written letter mailed home. I thought I would share a few of the things she wrote in that letter.
Jamie is in dorm 4M or the Matthew Cowley building (how's that for a coincident, not).
She wrote "The Spirit is really strong here. You can't help but feel good about the work that is going on. My companion is Hermana Demke. She's from southern California. She is a fun sister and I think she's just what I need to start out right now.
"Tonight we had the chance to watch some missionaries teach the gospel to an "investigator". I have so much to learn! Good thing the Lord will help me.
"Thanks for all of your prayers in my behalf. It makes me smile to know that you're thinking about me. I just wanted you to know that I am doing well. The Church is true! Isn't that awesome? I love you all so much!
Love
Hermana Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment