Monday, October 17, 2011

Jamie's Pictures Oct 17, 2011

Today we went to Pacasmayo, another town here in our district.

And they live next to the ocean. As in the Pacific Ocean.

As in, if you were to go directly west for a long time

you'd run into Australia or something like that.

It was the first time I actually had seen the ocean

(I saw it in the plane from Piura to Lima, but that doesn't count.)

And I think this is a cool picture of me!!!

The ocean! Can you say cool?

(haha! I'm punny...)


Me with our pensionista's son, Neal.
And I've decided my second son is going to be like him.
(my first son is going to be like Jared, Hna Amelia's son, a complete terror. But I still love him!)
He's 3 years old and he's darling.
Every time we come he gives us a hug and a kiss, and shakes our hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment