Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jamie's Pictures Oct 31, 2011

This is Gudalupe. This is the view from our window.

Friday everyone was celebrating my birthday.

Okay, maybe it wasn't my birthday, but they were definately celebrating something!

When we went to lunch, Neal and his older sister Geme (pronounced "Hema")

made me a "dress", from tissue paper. They're so cute!


Then, after lunch, I opened my present.
Mom, you are amazing.


Looky, what I got. Just what I always wanted!


Isn't it just fabulous?

Yes mom, you are amazing!

Hna Westman even says so.

So today is Halloween, right?

Well we decided to give our zone a little treat from us!

We made ghosts from suckers-kleenex, a little bit of yarn,

a heart hole punch Hna Westman has, and a bunch of face drawing skills

by me! I thought they turned out cute!

A close up of one of our ghosts!

I loved it!


Us with our ghosts!



We're silly.....:)



And then we gave them to the Elders,

and they thought it was really cool too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment